Saturday, October 15, 2011

Orange October

Today I took my new lipstick from Besame Cosmetics for a test run. Besame is this really amazing company that is taking original formulations of makeup from starlets and reproducing them. They have these lush, beautiful 1940-1950s colors. The packaging alone makes me want to buy it.

The color I chose was Carmine, this amazing vibrant orange. Its not something I would usually wear, but I kind of love it. I wore it to work and got tons of compliments!

Heres the description from the website:
CLASSIC COLOR LIPSTICK
The most delectable lipstick with a semi-matte finish and one coat full coverage. The highest natural pigment content for a smooth, indelible, feather-proof finish. Reminiscent of the decorative cases used in the 1940s each lipstick is set in a gold plated bullet shaped case, with a protective velvet pouch for storage. Enriched with vitamins A, E and C, aloe and green tea. Our vintage reproduction colors are the exact shades used by your favorite Hollywood starlets.

Carmine – Orange red color, changes depending on skintone. Semi-matte, vibrant, more neutral orange, not too yellow. A red-orange that is very becoming on warm and olive skin-tones.

You should try Carmine or one of their other great colors!

xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment