Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Sofa!

    Heres the latest edition to the great living room re-deux! Loralie sent me up a full color mock up of my room! Isn't it great? She used the Pantone Template we made a few weeks ago, and look how beautiful it is!!! Thats my living room!!



    So Loralie and I went in search of the perfect sofa. After going a few places, I fell in love with the Ikea Karlstad. I know, I know. Its Ikea. Honestly, it was my favorite of all the sofas we saw. The legs were a strange blond wood color that we both felt made it look cheap... but was easily remedied with a little spray paint! Ikea had same day delivery for only $59!! Sadly, they charged and sent me for the love seat and not for the sofa I wanted....enter Ikea's AMAZING customer service. They were so great and the next saturday they showed up at my house with the sofa, picked up the love seat, and didn't charge me for the difference because it was their error. WHAT?!! So lovely.



    It did come in A LOT of pieces in true Ikea style, and I now have a new respect for velcro. Thank god my friend Rose came and helped me assemble that bad boy. I have to say... I love it. I really do. Its incredibly comfortable, and in my opinon a steal for the price and value. And look how great it looks!!






    I am super excited for the curtains, pillows, and new light fixture (!!!!) we ordered!!!!  More to come, promise!

xo

1 comment: