Monday, December 12, 2011

A-Z

A-Z
I fully stole this from Tanis a dear friend and blogger!

A. Age- 32! Yowch!
B. Bed size – Queen. I feel like if you have a king you may as well be in separate beds!
C. Chore that you hate – dishes! Worst ever!
D. Dogs – Aidan, terrorist of my heart.
E. Essential start to your day – Triple grande soy latte. Period.
F. Favorite color – Pink pink pink.
G. Gold or silver – gold. Fo sho.
H. Height – 5’4''
I. Instruments you play – iTunes. I am a master of downloading music.
J. Job title – Glorified dry cleaner. Aka costumer
K. Kids – none! Skip!
L. Live – Los Angeles...all the way baby.
M. Mother’s name – Deborah
N. Nicknames – Basta, badassta, Basthole.
O. Overnight hospital stays – Cancer cancer cancer
P. Pet peeves – lateness, rudeness, ignorance.
Q. Quote from a movie -- I'm looking for that dare to be great situation.
R. Right or left handed – left.
S. Siblings – three! Mary Molly and lizardbreath
T. Time it takes you to get ready – depends on how many times I change my clothes.  
U. Underwear – hanky panky lace thong
V. Vegetable you hate – Celery!
W. What makes you run late – My closet.
X. X-rays you’ve had – My shoulder and the dentist.
Y. Yummy food you make – Chicken!
Z. Zoo animal – Zebra. All the way.


Okay, your turn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment